Thursday, September 30, 2010

OMG! Could This Be Happening!

OMG! I can not believe this is really happening! We received a letter today. Ana was invited to study in England & France for the summer of 2011 by the People to People Student Ambassador Programs. I signed up for a local info meeting on oct 30th to learn more info about it. I hope this opportunity is for real and that I would be able to afford it. I hope we are both couragous enough to let go and take a chance on this wonderful opportunity. Ana has never been very far & alone from me especially to a foreign lands, that I never visited. I had wished to go to England someday and even wanted to study abroad while I was in college. I couldn't and can't afford it. We have never gone on a vacation or visit other places here in the states or outside of it. So it really would be a great opportunity for her all around. We'll see... we won't get our hopes up high just yet!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so exciting for her to learn new and exciting things , not only in her work but in different lands. Wow. I hope this is a go.
    I know you will miss her but is a chance of a life time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so nice to have you here blogging again.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am VERY excited for Ana! What a fabulous opportunity for her and I can't wait till everything is finalized. I know she is beyond excited! ♥

    ReplyDelete