Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thank you...

Thank you for your welcomes and informations. I will defintely be following you from time to time. Eventhough I have a busy schedule, I have to get back into writing. (My vocabulary & grammar is a little bit rustic :/ ) Hopefully I keep writing. :) Say, do you all put your blogs on publicly or private. I am afraid that if I put it private than the only person who will be reading my blogs is me. I think they said something about access control but I can't find it. :/ I believe I have to start all over again learning how to navigate here. There used to be more layout designs, which they were nice. Oh, well! Thanks again for all your comments & informations. It would take time & patience to adjust here. lol! :) ..... I miss my faces. :(

4 comments:

  1. Everything but Face Book is public for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I am happy to see you on blog spot. I am on your follower's list now so that I will be informed of your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now on your followers list thanks for finding me. I think it will take a while for all of us to get used to it. I like it better here than Wordpress, I felt lonely there.

    Hugs Lady J

    ReplyDelete