Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh, wow! Did we get alot of rain!

Oh, wow! Boy!, did it rained early in the morning! Had to close all the windows. It was cold rain. :( I thought with the flood it was making (like 10 yrs. back) there will be no school. As soon as I thought that, it stop. lol! Now it just raining constatnly and still school. I didn't know that we had a heavy tropical storm/tornada that brought down trees and building south of New York City two days ago! :?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/39435198#39454924

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/39435198#39454924

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning, I love the rain but then when it comes down like that I do think twice.Stay safe and warm.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain like that is dangerous and causes lasting damage.

    So glad you're here as I mentioned before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way too much rain. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love to hear the rain late at night while I'm tucked up warmly in my bed, I find it so relaxing.
    Hugs Lady J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Grace, could you please let me know if you can get into my blogspot when you get a chance? People are telling me they can't get int to see it and they aren't getting any of my updates either. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Grace, do you have a WordPress? I can't remember if you said you do or not....here's my WordPress URL:
    http://thecatwoman55.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my friend, You can still find me at grandpadewey.blogspot.com I am sporting a new look

    ReplyDelete